Updated on 17 October 2019 - 12:30
On 19 August 2019 the UK Government published updated guidance for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps.
As you will be aware, the terms of the UK's departure from the European Union has yet to be determined.
The Erasmus+ UK National Agency is working closely with the Department for Education on how a no-deal scenario would affect Erasmus+ and the European Solidarity Corps (ESC).
We remain conscious of the uncertainty felt by programme applicants, beneficiaries, and participants, as well as by partners in other participating countries.
Despite the circumstances of the withdrawal, all existing Erasmus+ and ESC projects that have a contract to deliver funded activities are advised to continue to do so.
For further information you can also read the UK Government's Frequently Asked Questions relating to the guidance (838 KB). This document was last updated on 15 October 2019. Please be aware that this document will be updated.
Registering for the HMG Guarantee
In the event that the UK leaves the EU with no agreement in place, UK applicants with successful Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps bids will be able to claim against the HMG guarantee.
Beneficiary organisations are encouraged to register on the Cabinet Office portal. For guidance on how to register you can watch the UK Government's video tutorial. More information regarding preparing for a no-deal exit will be published on the Erasmus+ and ESC websites in due course.
For any questions, you can contact:
- [email protected] for enquiries about higher education
- [email protected] for enquiries about schools under Key Actions 1 and 2 or youth projects under Key Actions 2 and 3
- [email protected] for enquiries about vocational education and training (VET) and adult education under Key Actions 1 and 2, or youth projects under Key Action 1
- [email protected] for enquiries about the European Solidarity Corps
- Department for Education contact form for enquiries about the HMG Guarantee for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps
- [email protected] for enquiries about the HMG Guarantee for European Solidarity Corps and Erasmus+ youth