EPALE, the ePlatform for Adult Learning in Europe, is a multilingual open membership community funded by the European Commission. It is the latest development in an on-going commitment to improve the quality of adult learning provision in Europe.
EPALE is for teachers, trainers, researchers, academics, policy makers and anyone else with a professional role in adult learning across Europe.
How can I get involved?
EPALE has a wide range of high quality educational resources, blog posts, news articles, events and networking tools aligned to five themes:
- learner support;
- learner environments;
- life skills;
- adult education policy developments; and
- best practices in improving quality in your work.
Once registered as a member you can:
- Take part in Pan-European online discussions on issues and topics within the sector including Digital Learning, VET, Literacy, Employability and ESOL;
- Join ‘Communities of Practice’ (online groups) to meet like-minded EPALE members from across Europe and exchange ideas, resources and good practices;
- Create your own unique ‘Collaborative Space’ - closed and secure groups allowing you to discuss your ongoing project(s) with partners and networks;
- Add details of your organisation and find project partners in EPALE's Partner Search Tool, building your transnational network;
- Upload blog posts, events and resources, disseminating and promoting your project results.
For quick tips on uploading content to the platform, find our helpful guides below:
How to submit a blog post for EPALE
How to upload an event on EPALE
How to submit a news item for EPALE
How to upload a resource on EPALE
EPALE partner search
Managed by a Central Support Service in cooperation with 36 National Support Service (NSS) teams from across Europe, EPALE is Europe’s biggest adult learning community.
Ecorys UK manages and promotes EPALE to adult learning professionals across the UK. The UK National Support Service (NSS) identifies important national content, engages with stakeholders and liaises with other European National Support Structures along with the Erasmus+ UK National Agency and the UK National Coordinator for the implementation of the European Agenda for Adult Learning (Learning & Work Institute).
With over 25,000 registered users, EPALE is the go-to site for anyone with a professional role in adult education.