Following the announcement that the UK will not take part in the 2021-2027 Erasmus+ programme, the EPALE National Support Service for the United Kingdom has closed its services from 1 January 2021.
UK users can continue to use the platform and contact the EPALE Central Team for assistance via [email protected].
EPALE, the ePlatform for Adult Learning in Europe, is a multilingual open membership community funded by the European Commission. EPALE is for teachers, trainers, researchers, academics, policy makers and anyone else with a professional role in adult learning across Europe.
How can I get involved?
EPALE has a wide range of high quality educational resources, blog posts, news articles, events and networking tools aligned to five themes:
- learner support;
- learner environments;
- life skills;
- adult education policy developments; and
- best practices in improving quality in your work.
Once registered as a member you can:
- Take part in Pan-European online discussions on issues and topics within the sector including Digital Learning, VET, Literacy, Employability and ESOL;
- Join ‘Communities of Practice’ (online groups) to meet like-minded EPALE members from across Europe and exchange ideas, resources and good practices;
- Create your own unique ‘Collaborative Space’ - closed and secure groups allowing you to discuss your ongoing project(s) with partners and networks;
- Add details of your organisation and find project partners in EPALE's Partner Search Tool, building your transnational network;
- Upload blog posts, events and resources, disseminating and promoting your project results.