EPALE, the ePlatform for Adult Learning in Europe, is a multilingual open membership community funded by the European Commission. It is the latest development in an on-going commitment to improve the quality of adult learning provision in Europe.
EPALE is for teachers, trainers, researchers, academics, policy makers and anyone else with a professional role in adult learning across Europe. Members are invited to exchange news, views, ideas and resources (including policy documents and relevant materials produced by projects) with others throughout Europe.
The themes include:
- learner support;
- learner environments;
- life skills;
- adult education policy developments; and
- best practices in improving quality in your work.
How can I get involved?
Once you’ve registered on the platform, you can upload blog articles and comment on the latest information on the platform, as well as join in discussions on the EPALE themes. The platform also holds a partner search area and user profiles, where you can find partners for potential pan-European projects or just to share ideas with.
For quick tips on uploading content to the platform, find our helpful guides below:
How to submit a blog post for EPALE
How to upload an event on EPALE
How to submit a news item for EPALE
How to upload a resource on EPALE
EPALE partner search
EPALE UK National Support Service
The EPALE UK National Support Service provides users with EPALE updates. In the UK, EPALE:
- promotes the platform to adult learning professionals;
- engages with adult learning professionals and stakeholders digitally and directly through a series of national and regional events;
- sources and generates high-quality ‘hard to access’ UK-based content on the EPALE platform; and
- liaises with the Erasmus+ National Agency and NIACE (the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education) as the national coordinator for the implementation of the European Agenda for Adult Learning and other National Support Structures.