Want to apply for Erasmus+ schools funding?
A series of events will be held across the UK during January 2019 to support schools applying for Erasmus+ funding under the 2019 Call.
The event covers the two key Erasmus+ funding streams for schools:
- School staff mobility funding (Key Action 1): Professional development opportunities for staff, including teaching, training and job-shadowing abroad
- School partnership funding (Key Action 2) - School Exchange Partnerships: International pupil exchanges and study experiences, plus staff training and teaching assignments overseas
The events will offer guidance on completing the application forms correctly and ensuring that applicants are requesting the right amount of funding.
There will also be some best practice guidance concerning the narrative sections of the application form (but please note - the Erasmus+ UK National Agency cannot design projects or give specific guidance on what applicants should write).
Applicants can choose to attend either the Key Action 1 or Key Action 2 School Exchange Partnerships support session, with content repeated in the afternoon for anyone who may wish to attend both.
Follow the links below to find full details and to book your place:
- London – British Council London, 9 January 2019 – Register now
- Belfast – British Council Northern Ireland, 10 January 2019 – Register now
- Cardiff – British Council Wales, 15 January 2019 – Register now
- Manchester – British Council Manchester, 22 January 2019 – Register now
- Edinburgh – British Council Scotland, 23 January 2019 – Register now