Key Action 2: Co-operation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices is all about enabling organisations to work together in order to improve their provision for learners and share innovative practices.
Under Key Action 2 organisations can apply for funding to work in partnership with organisations from other participating countries.
The projects funded under this Key Action will focus on sharing, developing and transferring innovative practices in education, training and youth provision between participating countries.
Key Action 2 covers the five fields of Higher Education, vocational education and training, schools, adult education and youth. It is important to note that target groups and activities for Key Action 2 vary by field.
Key Action 2 aims to increase the positive impact of European activities at all levels to ensure benefits for the individuals, organisations and countries involved in projects.
Funding opportunities under Key Action 2
Key Action 2 is divided into two main types of activity: decentralised activities and centralised activities. Decentralised activities for the UK are run by the British Council, in partnership with Ecorys UK. Centralised activities are run by the European Commission’s Executive Agency which is based in Brussels.
- Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education - Apply Now
- Strategic Partnerships for VET - Apply Now
- Strategic Partnerships for Schools - Apply Now
- Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education - Apply Now
- Strategic Partnerships for Youth - Apply Now
- Strategic Partnerships in more than one field - Apply Now
- Knowledge Alliances - Apply Now
- Sector Skills Alliances - Apply Now
- Capacity Building in the Field of Youth - Apply Now
Please go to the European Commission's website for more information on centralised activities.