Our key resources page includes important documents, videos, templates and tools to support you when applying for Erasmus+ projects. We will be adding resources on an ongoing basis so please remember to visit this page regularly. We recommend that project organisers visit their sector-specific area on the website for tools to manage their project.
Some resources are available in Welsh: please visit the Welsh language page for more information.
You can still access 2015 Call and 2014 Call documents from the archived block (top right-hand side of this page).
2016 Call programme documents
All the deadlines and information on the types of activities you can apply for are contained in the European Commission's 2016 Call for Proposals document and the 2016 Programme Guide. The Call for Proposals is an overview document with the deadlines for 2016, while the Programme Guide contains all the detailed information on how to apply for Erasmus+ funding. We recommend that all applicants read the corrigendum (published 15 December 2015) to ensure you are compliant with the Programme Guide.
- 2016 Programme Guide
- 2016 Programme Guide corrigendum version 1(184 KB)
- 2016 centralised deadlines factsheet (101 KB)
- 2016 decentralised deadlines factsheet (226 KB)
- 2016 Call for Proposals (402 KB)
- 2016 Call for Proposals amendment (324 KB)
- 2016 VET Mobility Charter Call (357 KB)
- 2016 Technical guidelines for completing application eForms (3.79 MB)
- 2016 Assessor's guide (Guide for Experts) (743 KB)
This section is updated on an ongoing basis as application forms are released by the European Commission. For each form we give details of whether it is a 'live' eForm or a draft model. For instructions on completing the forms (and any accompanying documents), and to learn more about applying for funding, we recommend you read our apply for funding section. As the UK National Agency, we also publish our own detailed guides for applicants for each sector and Key Action.
- KA1 higher education student and staff mobility eForm (216 KB)- Live
- KA1 International Credit Mobility eForm (263 KB)- Live
- Consortium accreditation eForm for Key Action 1 (274 KB)- Live
- KA2 higher education partnerships eForm (406 KB)- Live
Vocational education and training
- KA1 school mobility eForm (356 KB)- Live
- KA2 schools only partnerships eForm (404 KB)- Live
- KA2 school education partnerships eForm (408 KB)- Live
- KA1 adult education staff mobility eForm (356 KB)- Live
- KA2 adult education partnerships eForm (405 KB)- Live
- KA1 youth mobility eForm Round 2 (367 KB)- Live
- KA2 youth partnerships eForm Round 2 (404 KB)- Live
- KA3 youth structured dialogue eForm Round 2 (342 KB)- Live
- KA1 youth mobility eForm (343 KB)
- KA2 youth partnerships eForm (380 KB)
- KA3 youth structured dialogue eForm (340 KB)
- EVS accreditation eForm for Key Action 1 (226 KB)
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates when the forms are published.
There is a known issue with using application eForms with Adobe Reader. Please ensure that you use version 15.9 of Adobe Acrobat Reader, or version 15.7 or earlier. Version 15.8 is not compatible. The European Commission has produced a step-by-step guide (567 KB) to using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 15.9.