Our key resources page includes important documents, templates and tools to support you when applying for Erasmus+ projects. We recommend that project organisers visit their sector-specific area on the website for tools to manage their project.
Some resources are available in Welsh: please visit the Welsh language page for more information.
You can still access 2016 Call, 2015 Call and 2014 Call documents from the archived block (top right-hand side of this page).
2017 Call programme documents
All the deadlines and information on the types of activities you can apply for are contained in the European Commission's 2017 Call for Proposals document and the 2017 Programme Guide. The Call for Proposals is an overview document with the deadlines for 2017, while the Programme Guide contains all the detailed information on how to apply for Erasmus+ funding.
- 2017 Programme Guide – Version 2 (PDF) (6.2 MB)
- 2017 Programme Guide corrigendum version 1 (1.4 MB)
- 2017 Programme Guide (online version)
- 2017 Call for Proposals (399 KB)
This section contains the eForms for the 2017 Call. As the UK National Agency, we publish our own detailed guides for applicants by sector and Key Action which you can find in the apply for funding section.
- KA1 higher education student and staff mobility eForm (199 KB) – for reference purposes only
- KA1 International Credit Mobility eForm (249 KB) – for reference purposes only
- KA2 higher education partnerships eForm (356 KB) – live
Vocational education and training
- KA1 EVS accreditation eForm (266 KB) – live
- KA2 youth partnerships eForm (355 KB) – live
- KA3 youth structured dialogue online form Note: for Key Action 3 Round 2, the European Commission is trialling this online application form, instead of the eForm, to improve functionality. Guidance on how to apply using the online form is in the European Commission's guidance document (3 MB). If you have any further questions on the online application process, please contact us on 0161 957 7755. The online trial is only for Key Action 3.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates when eForms are published.
There is a known issue with using application eForms with Adobe Reader: version 15.8 is not compatible. Please ensure that you use a later or earlier version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The minimum Adobe Reader version which can be used is Adobe Reader 9.3.3, and the recommended Adobe Reader version is 15.20. For further guidance, please refer to the European Commission’s technical guidelines for completing application e-Forms Call 2017.