Our key resources page includes important documents, videos, templates and tools to support you when applying for Erasmus+ projects. We will be adding resources on an ongoing basis so please remember to visit this page regularly. We recommend that project organisers visit their sector-specific area on the website for tools to manage their project.
Some resources are available in Welsh: please visit the Welsh language page for more information.
You can still access 2015 Call and 2014 Call documents from the archived block (top right-hand side of this page).
2016 Call programme documents
All the deadlines and information on the types of activities you can apply for are contained in the European Commission's 2016 Call for Proposals document and the 2016 Programme Guide. The Call for Proposals is an overview document with the deadlines for 2016, while the Programme Guide contains all the detailed information on how to apply for Erasmus+ funding. We recommend that all applicants read the corrigendum (published 15 December 2015) to ensure you are compliant with the Programme Guide.
- 2016 Programme Guide
- 2016 Programme Guide corrigendum version 1(184 KB)
- 2016 centralised deadlines factsheet (101 KB)
- 2016 decentralised deadlines factsheet (226 KB)
- 2016 Call for Proposals (402 KB)
- 2016 Call for Proposals amendment (324 KB)
- 2016 VET Mobility Charter Call (357 KB)
- 2016 Technical guidelines for completing application eForms (3.79 MB)
- 2016 Assessor's guide (Guide for Experts) (743 KB)
This section is updated when application forms (called ‘eForms’) for the current Call are released by the European Commission.
For each eForm, we give details of whether it is a 'live' eForm (i.e. for currently open application process) or a previous eForm (to be used for reference only and as a draft). For instructions on completing an eForm (and any accompanying documents), and to learn more about applying for funding, we recommend you read the apply for funding apply for funding section. As the UK National Agency, we also publish our own detailed guides for applicants by sector and Key Action.
- KA1 International Credit Mobility eForm Round 2 (285 KB) – live
- KA1 higher education student and staff mobility eForm (216 KB) – for reference only
- KA1 International Credit Mobility eForm (263 KB) – for reference only
- Consortium accreditation eForm for Key Action 1 (274 KB) – for reference only
- KA2 higher education partnerships eForm (406 KB) – for reference only
Vocational education and training
- KA1 EVS accreditation eForm (245 KB) – live
- KA1 youth mobility eForm Round 3 (367 KB) – live
- KA2 youth partnerships eForm Round 3 (381 KB) – live
- KA3 youth structured dialogue eForm Round 3 (323 KB) – live
- KA1 youth mobility eForm Round 2 (367 KB) – for reference only
- KA2 youth partnerships eForm Round 2 (404 KB) – for reference only
- KA3 youth structured dialogue eForm Round 2 (342 KB) – for reference only
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates when the forms are published.
There is a known issue with using application eForms with Adobe Reader. Please ensure that you use version 15.9 of Adobe Acrobat Reader, or version 15.7 or earlier. Version 15.8 is not compatible. The European Commission has produced a step-by-step guide (567 KB) to using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 15.9.