The European Apprentice Network (EAN) is looking for individuals, national organisations and European organisations and networks to become new members this year.
The EAN is a network of apprentices, youth organisations and other bodies related to apprenticeships at a European level. It’s aim is to ensure that young apprentices are shaping discussions and policymaking within the vocational education and training sector.
Members of the EAN are expected to:
- be available to attend the relevant physical meetings and participate actively to online discussions and on-going processes (input, analysis, discussion, feedback);
- be available to attend the launch meeting of the Network on 1-2 April 2020 in Barcelona, Spain (travel and accommodation expenses covered);
- contribute to collecting information, best practices and national examples on the topic and share the information within the Network;
- promote the Network and apprenticeships as worthwhile career choice (e.g. through ambassadors for apprenticeships) in their country and represent the Network at European level;
- write articles for the EAN, contribute to publications and studies on apprenticeships; and
- assess European Commission’s proposals on Vocational Education and Training and apprenticeships, and provide input and feedback through the support of the Secretariat of the European Apprentices Network.