From 2014-2017, UK education, youth and sport organisations have benefitted from an additional 76.4 million euros of Erasmus+ funding through centralised activities.
These activities are in areas of the programme which are managed by the European Commission's Executive Agency, with applications for funding being made direct to Brussels.
A variety of opportunities are available via this route for young people and organisations to participate in Erasmus+ which they cannot access by applying to the UK National Agency.
Find out what is on offer and how to apply:
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees: Delivery of joint Master degrees with international HEIs, including funding for student scholarships
- Capacity Building in the field of higher education: Supporting the modernisation, accessibility and internationalisation of higher education in eligible partner countries
- Capacity building in the field of youth: focus on transnational partnerships between organisations working with young people
- Knowledge Alliances: Bringing HEIs and businesses together for transnational projects to strengthen Europe’s innovation capacity, stimulate entrepreneurial skills, and facilitate the exchange, flow and co-creation of knowledge
- Sector Skills Alliances: aim to tackle skills gaps and aling VET systems to sector-specific labour and skills needs throughout Europe
- Jean Monnet: Activities to promote excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies
- Sport: Not-for-profit European sport events, plus collaborative partnerships to support good governance in sport, tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport and support increased participation in, and equal access to sport and physical activity for all
- Support for policy reform: wide variety of actions aimed at stimulating innovative policy development, policy dialogue and implementation, and the exchange of knowledge in the fields of education, training and youth
The 2019 Call is expected to be published in Autumn 2018, please sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date.