The corrigenda relate to:
- The status of the United Kingdom for the purpose of this Erasmus+ 2020 Call for Proposals; and
- the introduction of an additional priority for the field of adult education under Key Action 2 Strategic Partnerships. This priority relates to promoting Erasmus+ among all citizens and generations by offering activities of education and exchanges of experiences to seniors with a view to building and adding solidity to the European identity.
Examples of activities focusing on this priority include:
- Exchanging of good practices and knowledge sharing that promote the European identity among local communities for seniors – workshops, idea laboratories, etc;
- activities promoting active citizenship and social inclusion for seniors – networking and volunteering – social, intercultural, volunteering events and discussions about the inclusion and diversity issues;
- activities supporting intergenerational exchange of knowledge and experience – carrying out jointly workshops, debates, role-plays, simulations, etc; and
- activities reinforcing development of key competences – peer learning, other methods of formal and non-formal education.
An updated version of the 2020 Programme Guide is now available to download.
The deadline for Key Action 2 Strategic Partnerships is 24 March, 11am (UK time). For more information, please refer to the adult education partnership funding webpage.