Did you take part in the Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP) or Youth in Action, the predecessors to Erasmus+? The Department for Education (DfE) is keen to hear from you as part of a government review of European Union (EU) competences. Full details about the review are can be found on the GOV.UK website.
Organisations that received LLP funding through the Erasmus, Comenius, Leonardo, Grundtvig, Transversal and Youth in Action programmes are encouraged to comment on their experience by sending an email to [email protected]
Bullet point replies, or a short paragraph, would be fine. Some prompt questions are given below.
- What part of the LLP/YiA did you participate in and when?
- Did you find the programme useful? How and why?
- What were the benefits or disadvantages of having EU rather than national responsibility and funding for these activities?
- Do you have evidence that language learning has improved through participation in the LLP/YiA?
- How would you describe the costs and benefits to your organisation of taking part?
Replies will be treated in confidence. If you prefer you can give your comments by phone to the DfE on 0207 340 8407.
The deadline is Monday 30 June 2014 at 12 noon.