On 27 February 2014, the European Commission published new guidance for organisations intending to apply for funding under Erasmus+.
We are currently updating our own guidance to reflect these changes, but in the meantime a summary of the key changes is as follows:
1. New version of the Programme Guide
An amended version of the Erasmus+ Programme Guide has been published.
The main changes are:
- Advanced project start date for mobility projects in the fields of Higher Education, Vocational Education and Training, School Education and Adult Education (Part B)
- Corrected link to the Participant Portal (Part C)
- Revised selection procedure for Joint Masters Degrees (Annex 1).
2. Partner Mandate Template now published
A template is now available for partner mandates which can be annexed to the application form. The template itself explains when partner mandates are required – the European Commission has now clarified that mandates are optional at application stage but must be submitted if your project application is successful. However, where applicable, it will strengthen the quality of your application if you submit partner mandates at application stage.
3. European Commission launches a Technical Guide for eForms
A separate technical guide for completing the application eForms has been published by the European Commission. We have updated our Key Action 1 Guidance Notes for HE, Schools, Vocational Education and Training, Adult Education and Youth to reflect the new information published by the European Commission.