As a result of the impact of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak the European Commission has announced an extension to the deadline for partnership funding applications.
The deadline for applications has been extended until 23 April 2020 (11am, UK time) for the following actions:
- Strategic Partnerships for School Education (KA201);
- Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Education and Training (KA202);
- Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education (KA203);
- Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education (KA204); and
- School Exchange Partnerships (KA229).
Our application resources webpage has all the materials you need to submit a high quality application, from guides for applicants to video tutorials.
Read our news item for the latest information on Erasmus+ activities and the Coronavirus outbreak.