A series of events for promoting Erasmus+ opportunities will take place during autumn across the UK.
The Erasmus+ Information Sessions will provide an overview of the funding opportunities available under the programme in 2019, including information about each of the Key Actions.
These sessions are aimed at organisations new to Erasmus+, including anyone who has not yet applied for funding but would like to know more about the range of possibilities under the programme.
There is no charge to attend but places are limited.
- Thursday 25 October 2018 – The MAC, Belfast (registration closed)
- Tuesday 30 October 2018 – IET Glasgow: Teacher Building, Glasgow
- Tuesday 6 November 2018 – The Studio, Manchester
- Wednesday 14 November 2018 – Cardiff City Hall, Cardiff
- Wednesday 28 November 2018 – The Studio, Birmingham
- Saturday 1 December 2018 – Etc Venues – Prospero House, London
Spread the word
We invite and encourage our Erasmus+ beneficiaries and stakeholders to download our promotional toolkit to share the programme with other organisations who could benefit from finding out more about the programme.
The Information Session promotional toolkit includes:
- an Information Sessions leaflet;
- the toolkit document - including suggested social media posts and newsletter text; and
- images for social media.
Download the full promotional toolkit (4.6 MB - ZIP file) now and help us spread the word about Erasmus+.