A series of events for promoting Erasmus+ opportunities will take place during Autumn across the UK.
The Erasmus+ Information Sessions will provide an overview of the funding opportunities available under the programme in 2018, including information about each of the Key Actions. This year, you will be able to attend more than one Key Action if you wish, as the sessions will be repeating after lunch.
These sessions are aimed at organisations new to Erasmus+, including anyone who has not yet applied for funding but would like to know more about the range of possibilities under the programme. There is no charge to attend but places are limited.
Register now for a venue near you:
- Thursday 19 October 2017 – The Studio, Birmingham
- Tuesday 24 October 2017 – Eden Court, Inverness
- Wednesday 1 November 2017 – Hallmark Hotel, The Queen, Chester
- Tuesday 7 November 2017 – The MAC, Belfast
- Wednesday 15 November 2017 – Assembly Rooms, Newcastle
- Saturday 18 November 2017 – Etc Venues, Liverpool Street, London
- Tuesday 21 November 2017 – Cardiff City Hall, Cardiff
- Thursday 30 November 2017 – Etc Venues, Liverpool Street, London
To receive more information on upcoming events, please subscribe to our newsletter.