Youthpass is for projects funded by Erasmus+ youth programmes and helps the participants of those projects to record their learning and skills development, which could then be used to support job applications or applications for further courses for example.
- supported by the European Commission’s Erasmus+ programme;
- a tool to improve the recognition of learning through youth activities under the Erasmus+ Programme;
- a certificate which confirms an individual’s participation in an Erasmus+ youth activity;
- a record of the activity undertaken which is recorded by the participants of their personal learning outcomes;
- firmly based on the principles of non-formal education and the value of ‘learning to learn’;
- an explanation of Erasmus+ activities which can be understood by people outside the youth sector;
- not just a certificate!